Products per Page:
- Raises alkalinity, adjusts pH to 8.3
- Unlike single component KH products such as sodium carbonate, Alkalin 8.3 is a multi-component automatic buffer that regulates pH and its use makes for a much more stable aquarium. Eliminates pH and KH instability caused by poor salt mixes and ineffective buffering products. Highly-effective alkalinity(KH)-increasing (”buffer”) solution.
- Helps increase pH Stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphates, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist
250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L
Boost pH+ High Range pH Increaser, raises pH only without increasing alkalinity or calcium (in tanks already having a proper dKH)
high range pH increaser for all marine aquaria, Allows maintaining a pH of 8.3, 8.4 or 8.5 in difficult tanks without raising alkalinity (when used as directed)
- Increases pH in marine and reef aquaria without affecting alkalinity or calcium level on properly buffered tanks (which is an unusual ability not found in most similar products) .
- Works with buffers and alkalinity products to increase pH to desirable 8,3, 8.4 or 8.5 levels without increasing alkalinity itself (in marine aquariums that have a proper alkalinity of 7.7 to 10 dKH)
- Thought to assist coral growth. Anecdotal evidence shows higher pH allows increased growth rate in new frags and mother colonies in coral growout facilities
250ml | 500ml | 1L | 2L | 4L
Product # 1310 – 250ml
Product # 1233 – 500ml
Complete phosphate and nitrate free multi-nutrient with iron, cobalt and molybdenum for chaetomorpha growth and vigor in all marine systems
- For all marine aquariums & ULNS systems
- Shrimp & Invertebrate safe
- Phosphate & Nitrate free
- Provides 13 elements critical to long-term health, growth, and coloration of aquatic plants
- Well-suited to ULNS aquariums and designed for nutrient control of phosphates and nitrates by chaetomorpha uptake
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic algae nutrient requirements
Product # 01706 – 250ml – 810086017065
- High-purity natural mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors, or even blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain the calcium concentration and alkalinity in marine aquaria.
- Strong source of calcium, the most abundant cation by percent mass in aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms to form skeletal material.
- Through dissolution, provides calcium, magnesium, strontium, potassium, and carbonates.
- Aids in increasing alkalinity to stabilize pH and encourage rapid biogenic aragonite
- Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
- Free of chloride and sulfate.
Product # 01411 – 1kg
- Highly-concentrated and stable iron solution for supplementing aquaria containing hermatypic organisms (i.e. “photosynthetic” or zooxanthellate corals, clams, and theirallies), macroalgae, coralline algae, mangroves, marsh grasses, and other desirable marine algae and plants.
- Particularly suited to systems outfitted with a refugium or mud system.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Product # 01018 – 250ml – 810086010189
Product # 01019 – 500ml – 810086010196