Products per Page:
- Raises alkalinity, adjusts pH to 8.3
- Unlike single component KH products such as sodium carbonate, Alkalin 8.3 is a multi-component automatic buffer that regulates pH and its use makes for a much more stable aquarium. Eliminates pH and KH instability caused by poor salt mixes and ineffective buffering products. Highly-effective alkalinity(KH)-increasing (”buffer”) solution.
- Helps increase pH Stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphates, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist
250ml | 500ml | 2L | 20L
Boost pH+ High Range pH Increaser, raises pH only without increasing alkalinity or calcium (in tanks already having a proper dKH)
high range pH increaser for all marine aquaria, Allows maintaining a pH of 8.3, 8.4 or 8.5 in difficult tanks without raising alkalinity (when used as directed)
- Increases pH in marine and reef aquaria without affecting alkalinity or calcium level on properly buffered tanks (which is an unusual ability not found in most similar products) .
- Works with buffers and alkalinity products to increase pH to desirable 8,3, 8.4 or 8.5 levels without increasing alkalinity itself (in marine aquariums that have a proper alkalinity of 7.7 to 10 dKH)
- Thought to assist coral growth. Anecdotal evidence shows higher pH allows increased growth rate in new frags and mother colonies in coral growout facilities
250ml | 500ml | 1L | 2L | 4L
Product # 1310 – 250ml
Product # 1233 – 500ml