- Designed to be used in marine and hard freshwater aquariums with a pH of 7.5 or over
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, “ultra-activated” material with the capacity to outperform conventional phosphate-adsorption media by over 1,000%
- Removes ~30 – 100 mg phosphate per 1 g of media, dependant upon initial concentration in system.
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and adsorptive efficiency.
- Higher adsorptive capacity relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent phosphate uptake.
- Capable of removing phosphate for over 1-year after initial placement in aquatic system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport Bio Cubes and Xport NO3 Cubes
Product # 01829 – 250ml
Product # 01830 – 500ml
Product # 01831 – 1000ml