- Unlike single component KH products such as sodium carbonate, Alkalin 8.3P is a multi-component automatic buffer that regulates pH and its use makes for a much more stable aquarium. Eliminates pH and KH instability caused by poor salt mixes and ineffective buffering products.
- Highly-effective alkalinity-increasing (”buffer”) powdered blend.
- Helps increase pH stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity; continued addition raises
pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the
mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Determine alkalinity in aquarium with an accurate test kit prior to supplementing.
- Do not add this product directly to an aquarium without first diluting in water as directed.
- For complete information, click the ‘Technical’ button at the top right.
250g | 500g | 1kg | 4kg | 20kg