- Designed to be used in marine and hard freshwater aquariums with a pH of 7.5 or over
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, “ultra-activated” material with the capacity to outperform conventional denitrification media by over 300%
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and filtration efficiency. Provides over 71,000 square feet of useable surface area per liter of cubes. This is higher than another know filtration medium in the world by a factor of at least 10 times.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent denitrification.
- Eliminates the need to perform water changes that are carried out for the express purpose of decreasing nitrate in an aquarium system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport Bio Cubes and Xport PO4 Cubes