A Unique Food Offering
- A cleaner food-blizzard-type item than competitive products
- Contains Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins not offered in other brands
- Offers an ideal ingredient mix for maximum variety including Lake Okanagan mysis shrimp which naturally offers linolenic acid, omega-3 fatty acid, omega-6 fatty acid, arachidonic acid, EPA and DHA which are all necessary for marine creatures
- Rapidly frozen using our proprietary process which maintains animal integrity offering you and your fish something as close to live as possible
- Varying sizes so there is something for everyone in the typical reef tank
- Resealable zip lock bag to help maintain freshness
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world’s cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins and fatty acids to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-Tech and highly automated packing processes allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Always avoid over-feeding. Some residual oil is an indication of the beneficial components of this product. Rinse before use if you prefer to remove some level of these oils but understand you are reducing the nutritional value your corals might thoroughly enjoy.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Please note: Handling a frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
Perch, scallop, oyster, krill, Canadian Mysis Shrimp (Freshwater Mysis relicta), ocean plankton, brine shrimp, shrimp, seaweed, spinach, squid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, carotene, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin, calcium chloride, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate.*
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|min. 10 mg/kg
|min. 2 mg/kg
|min. 200 µg/kg