Compatible with Most Pre-made Reef Sumps
The IceCap 4in Media Cup can hold just about any type of filtration media, from filter floss, ceramic media, carbon or GFO. Just put the Media Cup in place of your 4″ filter sock and fill it with your favorite filter media. High-flow slots are cut at the bottom of the media cup ensuring water is forced to travel all the way down to the bottom of the cup and giving all your media proper contact time. We highly recommend containing any loose media in the included mesh media bag.
The Filter Media Cup is an ideal and cost-effective replacement to filter socks as well. If all you want is to polish the water of free-floating particles, then placing a few handfuls of a filter floss in the cup and simply replace the dirty filter media every few days.
- Replaces 4in filter socks
- Create your own custom filter tower
- Compatible with most pre-made sumps Including IceCap and RedSea
- Includes media bag
Dimensions: 4in x 8in
Min Sock Opening: 3.5in
Media Bag Size: 5in x 10in
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- Six (6) months
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.