IceCap 2K Gyre Flow Pump with HYDROS WaveEngine LE Dual Pump Controller
The IceCap Gyre is back and better than ever! The all-new IceCap 2K Gyre Flow Pump is not only more powerful than its predecessor, it is now WiFi controllable, allowing you to fine-tune your flow effortlessly and wirelessly from your mobile device.
Gyre 2K Pump Features & Benefits
- Unique Gyre Flow: Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design
- Can Be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally
- Can Be Mounted Close to the Water Surface
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Includes 2 Sets of Propellers: Orange and Black
- HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive Compatible
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The IceCap 2K Gyre uses officially licensed technology by Maxspect, creators of the original Gyre pump, to generate the now-iconic gyre water flow in your aquarium—but without breaking the bank! New for 2020 is the addition of the IceCap Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller. The new controller utilizes CoralVue’s powerful HYDROS platform to access life-like flow patterns, scheduling, and much more.
The IceCap 2K is also Direct Drive Compatible with the HYDROS WaveEngine and WaveEngine LE multi-pump controller. More on that later!
Gyre 2K Technical Specs
- Rating: Aquariums 20-90+ Gallons
- Maximum Flow: 2,000 Gallons Per Hour
- Minimum Flow: 739 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Consumption: 8-25 Watts
- Size: 8.78L x 2.83W x 1.5H
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Tank Thickness: Up to ½” thick
- Glass or Acrylic: Safe for Both
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.