Growth & Color You’ll Love
- High in carotene and NS Germ
- High protein levels, improving growth rates
- Brings out natural, brilliant colors while reducing washed out colors
A Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Vitamin E offers increased amino acid levels
- Higher feed efficiency than competitive foods in this class
- Also great for larger tropical fish
When your water temperature is consistently above 60° but below 70°, feed one to two times daily. When the water temperature stays above 70°, feed two to four times daily. Warmer temperatures translates to more activity and the need for more food. Always remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.
Note: Hikari Gold contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.