About FritzPond Guard
Fritz Pond Guard is a safe and effective pH-buffered water conditioner that neutralizes toxic chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals found in tap water great for use in all types of ponds and water gardens. Fritz Pond Guard promotes healing and reduces fish stress with aloe vera and vitamin E and provides necessary electrolytes. Naturally secreted by mucous glands, the slime coat is a natural defense system that protects fish from disease, aids in osmoregulation and reduces stress caused by sudden changes in the environment. Fritz Pond Guard provides a replacement slime coat to aid fish that have lost theirs or have been injured due to stress, poor water conditions and handling. Fritz Pond Guard enhances biofiltration by producing a slime coat over the filter media, aiding in the attachment of beneficial bacteria, like those in FritzZyme biological products.
Directions & Dosage
Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 20 U.S. gallons (75 L). For areas with very high chlorine levels, dosage can be safely increased or repeated up to 5x.
- For best results, add Fritz Pond Guard to tap water in a separate container before adding water to pond
- No other equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Overdosed? It’s safe to increase dosage up to five times. Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with a chlorine test kit
|16 oz.||1,920 gal.||22016|
|32 oz.||3,840 gal.||22032|
|1 gal.||15,360 gal.||22128|
|5 gal. bkt||76,800 gal.||22640|