About FritzPond Complete
FritzPond Complete is a concentrated, one-step, full-spectrum water conditioner that detoxifies chlorine, chloramine, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. Safe to use with all pond fish, plants and turtles. Use when setting up new ponds, performing water changes or to quickly alleviate high ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.
Directions & Dosage
Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 50 U.S. gallons (189 L). Each cup treats 2,400 gallons.
- For best results, add FritzPond Complete to tap water in a separate container before adding water to aquarium.
- No equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- A sulfur odor is normal and dissipates rapidly after use
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Make sure that there is plenty of water flow or aeration when dosing. The active ingredient can reduce the dissolved oxygen quickly when used in large amounts. Avoid overdosing or frequent dosing if possible.
- Overdosed? Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with: chlorine test kit, salicylate-type ammonia test kit (those with yellow/green color charts) and avoid Nessler-type ammonia test kits (those with yellow/amber color charts)
- NOTE: If treating pond for ammonia, nitrite or nitrate, base dose on total pond volume. For extremely high levels of chloramine or nitrite, dosage can be repeated or increased up to 5x within a 24-hour period.
|16 oz.||4,800 gal.||23016|
|32 oz.||9,600 gal.||23032|
|1 gal.||38,400 gal.||23128|
|5 gal.||192,000 gal.||23640|