The Vectra Advantage
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning, and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- Compatible with Standard PVC
Return Pump or Closed Loop
The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
- Two distinct operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and Speed Lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
Inline or Submersible
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Wireless communication is Mobius App Ready
Mobius Communication & Programming
Access and program your Vectra pumps through your mobile device to access a myriad of features. A defining characteristic of EcoTech equipment is the versatility and power of control offered to the aquarium hobbyist. The Mobius app is packaging all this capability in a way that makes programming and control intuitive, quick, and painless.