SMART & SIMPLE
The touch controller shows the operation status. Built-in QST (Quick Security Technology) provides real-time failsafe protection against failure. There’s no technical jargon or complex menu system.
It features Audible and LED Indicator alarm show what’s happening in your aquarium.
SMALL & COMPACT
Dual-optical sensors in one tiny package provide dual protection that is a perfect match for both small and big tanks. Integrated magnetic mount with no moving parts to fail. Accurate detecting can keep your aquarium stable.
RELIABLE & DURABLE
Everything is included in the package to set up the system in a moment. High-quality parts provide high reliability.
WATER RESISTANT DESIGN
The new jack design can prevent the connectors from getting rusted or a short circuit due to moisture or water spill from the aquarium. It secures better seal tightness and provides great water resistance.
Save Your DI Resin!
Smart ATO RO is a reliable device to fill your RO or RO/DI water reservoir automatically. When the water level falls down to the low-level sensor, it will fill the reservoir up to the high-level sensor. You can avoid TDS creep in the reservoir and always get clear RO or RO/DI water for your aquariums but never have to worry about forgetting to turn off your RO or RO/DI system causing catastrophic floods.
Smart ATO RO comes with two precise dual sensors along with a float ball switch which provides extreme protection to prevent accidental floods. The magnetic-mount dual sensors allow you to set them in a variety of containers effortlessly and are easily to move to another container.
RO Water Solenoid Valve
Universal Power Adapter
1/4-inch RO Tubing 9.8 ft
Smart ATO RO (SATO-460V)
- Power Input: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- RO Solenoid Valve:
– 6W @ 12 VDC– 1/4-inch RO Tubing Connection
- Max Mounting Thickness:
– Sensor: 1/2 inch (12.7 mm)– Universal Holder: 3/4 inch (19 mm)
CoralVue, Inc. and AutoAqua hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.