Spectrum of possibilities
UltraSlim is an LED aquarium lamp equipped with 5 lighting modes, thanks to which it can be used in all types of open aquariums.
- SUNNY is the basic mode, characterized by emitting the strongest lamp light. It is used to illuminate a freshwater aquarium during the day.
- DAYBREAK is a mode characterized by reduced light output – up to 50% compared to what SUNNY mode offers. It works well as a first mode after the night and when feeding fish – especially anxious ones.
- NIGHT is an atmospheric blue glow that lets you watch the aquarium’s nightlife.
- MARINE – a lighting mode for saltwater aquariums, which also works great in decorative aquariums with fish from Lake Malawi and Lake Tangnika.
- PLANT – is a mode designed for typical plant tanks, which stimulates their growth at every stage: from seedling to flowering. Ideal for demanding Dutch aquariums with diverse vegetation.
You can easily adapt the Ultra Slim to the dimensions of your aquarium. You can choose one of the 3 sizes of the lamp with lengths of 30, 60 and 90 cm or create an individual light module by hanging the lamps together. Ultra Slim also has 2 mounting options: you can hang it over the aquarium with steel cables or fix it to the edges of the aquarium with an adjustable frame with transparent guides.
Energy saving and safety
Depending on the size, Ultra Slim has 4, 8 and 12 reflectors, each equipped with 38 modern LEDs with high efficiency >130lm/W. LEDs emit much more light than conventional fluorescent lamps while using about 50% less electricity.
A factor that also affects the energy efficiency and the trouble-free and quiet operation of the lamp is the passive cooling system used. Due to its design, the lamp effectively dissipates excess heat and does not require additional cooling sources such as fans.
Like other Aquael products, Ultra Slim guarantees a high standard of safety. The lamp is operated with a non-hazardous operating voltage of 24 V, which poses no risk to human life or health. Ultra Slim stays safe even with short-term immersion in water, which is guaranteed by the IPX7 waterproof rating.
Design for the aquarist
In addition to high light parameters, Ultra Slim will certainly attract attention with its modern, minimalist design. The housing, made from a plate of brushed aluminum, is only 17 mm thick, which makes the light look exceptionally light. Mounted above the tank, Ultra Slim appears to float above it, which draws the viewer’s attention to the arrangement of the aquarium. With the available lighting modes, in addition to the functions exclusively related to the maintenance of the aquarium, you can also create the desired mood in the room.
In harmony with the natural rhythm
The Ultra Slim lamp is another Aquael product designed to help you best recreate the natural living conditions of the aquarium environment. Thanks to the SUNNY DAY-BREAK and NIGHT modes, you can recreate a natural circadian cycle in the aquarium, which is important for the proper functioning and development of living organisms.
- energy-saving (consume half less electricity than conventional fluorescent tubes)
- durable (up to 50,000 operating hours)
- universally applicable (for pools of different lengths)
- also for aquariums with unusual dimensions
- fashion color silver
- flat, modern shape
- easily controllable with the Aquael BT app
Color temperature: 7,000 – 10,000 K
Power: 60 watts
Dimensions without bracket (L x W x H): 59.4 x 25.2 x 1.7 cm
Suitable for aquarium: 59.9 – 105.4 cm length
Suitable for glass thickness: < 16 mm
Operating hours: up to 50,000