AF Bio Sand
AF Bio Sand is a natural white sand derived from the highest quality deposits. It is free of any contaminants and its calcium carbonate content helps to stabilize water chemistry. The latest technology in AF Bio Sand significantly accelerates the maturation process of an aquarium, and allows faster livestock addition in a newly set up tank. The bottles included contain laboratory isolated strains of nitrifying bacteria and a nourishment, facilitating their development and multiplication. The specialist formula of the product guarantees closing of the nitrogen cycle and elimination of harmful chemical compounds much faster than if using traditional substrates. The extremely easy usage of AF Bio Sand allows instant preparation of sand for use in the aquarium. Due to the extremely wide range of application, AF Bio Sand will also work perfectly in mature tanks as a substrate supplement. Sand granulation is 0.5-1.5 mm.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Sand residue emerges during the transport and it’s perfectly safe for your aquarium, though, in order to avoid water turbidity we strongly advise to rinse the sand in RODI water before use. Pour the contents of both bottles into 3 liters of saltwater, mix thoroughly, add to the sand bag and leave for 24 hours. In order to allow bacteria multiplication, do not close the bag. We do not recommend storage in cool places, as it significantly increases the time of bacterial multiplication. The optimal sand maturation temperature is around 25-28°C (77-82°F). After 24 hours the sand is ready for use in the aquarium. When using in a functioning aquarium, please add sand gradually into the tank (small amounts day by day), monitor parameter changes and observe the corals. Keep away from children. Product for aquarium use only. Not suitable for human consumption.
CoralVue, Inc. and Aquaforest hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.