“The convenience of not having the hassle in refilling cylinders”
Ideal for Nano Tanks. These sets can be easily adapted to any kind of tank, even plug and play tanks. Ideal for beginners, and low light tanks, with low demands for CO2. The CO2 could last for months, if setup correctly. For low light tanks, the rate of 1 bubble every 5 seconds can guarantee the usage for months. Place the CO2 diffuser to the very bottom of the tank to achieve the best CO2 diffusing effect.
- TUV safety regulation approved seamless aluminum CO2 cylinder.
- Supporting base included to prevent change of falling of the CO2 cylinder to lead to further damage to the CO2 regulator.
- Pressure reduced design to provide most stable and reliable pressure out put.
- 3 in 1 compact CO2 Diffuser-M, with CO2 bubble counter, check valve and diffuser, easy in installation. assure the best diffusing effect, easy for ceremic replacement.
- Pipe holder to prevent CO2 pipe bending.
- CO2 indicator provides continuous and accurate monitoring CO2 level, plastic color chart sticker is reusable for changing the location.
- TUV Safet regulation approved, seamless 1 L aluminum CO2 Cylinder
- Supporting base included
- Pressure reduced design to provide most stable and reliable pressure output
- 3 in 1 compact CO2 Diffuser, size M with CO2 bubble counter, check valve and diffuser
- Easy installation and easy to replace the ceramic replacement
- Pipe holder to prevent the C)2 pipe from bending
- CO2 indicator provides continuous and accurate CO2 monitoring